Aadhar card has become one of the important documents. From taking advantage of government schemes to banking operations, it is needed. Sometimes some changes have to be done in this. If there is no correct detail in this or in the event of changing the house, the address has to be changed. You can update some information yourself, while for updating some you have to go to Aadhar Seva Kendra.
In order to update the biometric details, photograph etc. related to the Aadhaar card, one has to visit the Aadhaar center. Earlier people used to go directly to the center and update the information, but many centers are crowded. In such a situation it is better to take an appointment. This saves you the unnecessary hassle of crowding there.
Can take appointment like this
- First of all go to the website uidai.gov.in.
- In the website you will see the option of Get Aadhar. In this, click on the option of Book An Appointment.
- After this, after booking the appointment, you will get information about Aadhaar mobile number, finger print, photo update etc.
- Here you have to go to the location section and select the location. Then click on Proceed to Book Appointment.
- After this, you have to click on Aadhaar update and fill details like mobile number, captcha code.
- After this, on clicking on generate OTP, fill the OTP received on the registered number. Then click on Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- After this, select the details you want to update in Aadhaar and pay the fee.
- After this, you have to book by choosing the time slot. Then your appointment will be booked and you can get the details updated by visiting the Aadhaar center.
ITR can be filled even if the income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh, know what are its benefits
Government will invest pension fund money in stock exchange, what will be the benefit to you? Learn