If you have not linked Aadhaar to your Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) account, then please get it done. You will get many benefits from this.
A person can book a maximum of six tickets in a month from the IRCTC website or app. But if you link your Aadhaar to IRCTC, then this number becomes 12. However, this is not mandatory.
How to link Aadhaar with IRCTC account-
- Go to irctc.co.in
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Go to My Profile tab, click Aadhaar KYC.
- Add Aadhaar number and choose OTP option, OTP will be registered on registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and click on ‘Verify’ option
- Now click on submit. After this, the Aadhaar number has to be verified
How to connect passengers with Aadhaar number
- Visit the official e-ticketing website of IRCTC
- Enter ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’
- Go to the profile section and click on ‘Master List’
- Now enter the details of new passengers like Aadhaar number, gender, date of birth which is printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Now, click submit
- After verification, you will see ‘verified’
If you want to invest in the stock market, then know these basic things, they will be beneficial.