Multibagger stock: The share price of Xpro India has increased from Rs 20.95 to Rs 693 in the last one year. It has increased 33 times in this period. This stock is one of the 3 stocks that Ashish Kacholia included in his portfolio from July to September 2021. Possibly, the multibagger returns given to its shareholders in the last one year attracted the stalwart investors to this stock.
Share Price History of Xpro India
- It rose from Rs 401.50 to Rs 693 in the last one month, giving returns of close to 70 per cent in this period.
- In the last 6 months, this stock has increased from Rs 92.25 to Rs 693. An increase of about 635 percent in this period.
- According to the year-to-date (YTD), this multibagger stock of 2021 has increased from Rs 33.75 to Rs 693 levels. This means that in 2021, an increase of about 1900 percent has been registered in this stock.
- In the last one year, this stock of Ashish Kacholia has increased from Rs 95 to Rs 693. Registering a growth of about 3125 percent in this period.
wealth of such big investors
- If we look at the share price history of this multibagger stock, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this stock 6 months ago, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 7.35 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this stock at the end of 2020, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 20 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this stock a year ago, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 33 lakh today.
Ashish Kacholia’s stake in Xpro India
As per the shareholding pattern of this multibagger stock for the quarter July to September 2021, Ashish Kacholia holds 2,97,216 shares or 2.52 per cent stake in this company. Since listed companies are not obliged to disclose the shareholding of those investors who hold less than 1 per cent of the total paid-up capital of the company, it cannot be ascertained whether Ashish Kacholia added stake in the company or made fresh investments in it. did.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala earned Rs 640 crore from this stock in 9 days, do you have it?
Multibagger Stock Tips: This big decision of Modi government will strengthen these 5 defense stocks, know about them