Multibagger stocks: Despite the world battling the Kovid-19 pandemic, the Indian equity market hit a record high in 2021, delivering a good number of multibagger stocks. Interestingly, the rally in the stock market was participatory as the list of multibagger stocks in India also includes some penny stocks. The share of Tata Teleservices is one such multibagger penny stock that has soared from ₹2.75 to ₹178.30 per share level, a gain of nearly 65 times in almost a year’s time.
Tata Teleservices share price history
- In the past one week, this multibagger penny stock has soared from around ₹162 to ₹178.30, a rise of almost 10 percent over the period.
- In the last one month, the share price of Tata Teleservices has increased from ₹107.20 to ₹178.30, registering a growth of nearly 66 percent over the period.
- In the last 6 months, the share of Tata Teleservices rose from ₹40.50 to ₹178.30 per level, a rise of nearly 340 percent in the same period.
- Similarly, in the last one year, this multibagger stock has soared from ₹7.85 to ₹178.30 per share level, registering a growth of around 2200 percent in this period.
- However, if we look at the close price of this multibagger stock as on 16th October 2020, this penny stock has risen from ₹2.75 to ₹178.30 levels – registering a growth of around 6400 percent in this almost one year period.
impact on investment
- The share price history of Tata Teleservices can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock a week ago, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 1.10 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this penny stock a month ago, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹1.66 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in the shares of Tata Teleservices 6 months ago, his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 4.40 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this penny stock exactly one year ago, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 23 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock on 16 October 2020 by buying shares at a price of ₹ 2.75, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 65 lakh today.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Stock Market Update: Indian stock market closed with a slight decline, tomorrow is the last day of trading for 2021
Multibagger Stock Tips: Demand for passenger vehicle will increase in 2022, you can get great returns on investment in these auto stocks