Multibagger Stock Tips: Small-cap companies are called those whose market capitalization is less than Rs 500 crore. The publicly listed small-cap industry stocks on a stock exchange are known as small-cap stocks or small-cap equities. Small-cap stocks have a good track record in the early stages of the economic cycle. Small-cap stocks are generally preferred by investors who want a bigger return on their investment.
Small-cap companies often have higher organic growth rates than large-cap enterprises. Small caps are often undervalued, and their stocks are undervalued as a result of market inefficiencies. Because of this, with some market research and evaluation, investors can profit by buying such high quality stocks at nominal prices.
We are telling you about some of the best performing BSE small cap stocks which gave returns of up to 1493.82% in one year.
- The Brightcom Group is a digital marketing company based in Hyderabad, India. It has offices all over the world.
- The stock performed well and gave a return of 1493.82% in one year.
- Brightcom Group Limited, established in 1999, is a small cap business in the IT software sector with a market capitalization of Rs 7,56 crore.
- Established in 1980, Nahar Spinning Mills Ltd. is a small cap business in the apparel industry with a market capitalization of Rs 1,598.96 crores.
- The stock performed exceptionally well, giving 69 per cent returns in one year.
- In 1992, Olectra Greentech Limited was formed. The company’s main business is the production of composite polymer insulators and electrical buses.
- This small-cap stock has performed remarkably well in one year, giving returns of 795 per cent.
- Tata Tele Business Services Limited (formerly known as Tata Tele Services Limited) is a Mumbai-based Indian supplier of broadband, telephony and cloud services. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group.
- Tata Tele stock has given 794 percent return in one year.
- GRM Overseas Limited is an Indian company engaged in the production, purchase, export and sale of Rice and Paddy.
- This stock has given 45% return in the last one year.
- JTL Infra Limited, established in 1991, is a small cap business in the metal-ferrous sector with a market capitalization of Rs 231.98 crores.
- This stock too has performed well in the last one year and has given 18 per cent returns.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stocks Tips: This Multibagger Stock Made Rich! Your 1 lakh became 34 lakh, gave 3270% return
Foreign Exchange Reserves: Great increase in the country’s foreign exchange reserves, the figure reached $ 641 billion