Multibagger Stock: The last one month has seen telecom stocks as well as consumer durables and power stocks outperforming. The BSE Telecom index rose 17.06 per cent, while BSE Utilities rose 14 per cent and BSE Consumer Durables index rose 13 per cent. The BSE IT index, however, has gained just 3.56 per cent in the last one month, while the BSE Sensex has gained over 6 per cent in one month alone. It is clear that in the last one month, IT stocks have underperformed the market. However, despite this, there were three such stocks in the last one month, which gave more than 100 percent returns to the investors. Know about these shares-
- Continental Chemicals Ltd. This IT stock has earned the highest earnings of its investors in the last month. This stock has made investors rich by giving a return of 177.66% in a month.
- The stock of Zen Technologies Limited has also been included in the stocks giving excellent returns in the last month. It has given a return of 131.74% to its shareholders.
- Goldstone Technologies Ltd surprised everyone by giving a return of 124.62% in the last month.
Apart from these three IT stocks, the returns of these 4 stocks were more than 50 percent-
- Magri Soft Limited (71.95%)
- Infranics Systems Limited (64.18%)
- Integra Telecommunication & Software Limited (62.35%)
- Megasoft Limited (62.07%)
- SecureCloud Technologies Limited (61.4%)
- RPSG Ventures Ltd (52.22%)
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: These Textile Stocks performed well last week, gave returns up to 30 percent
Multibagger Stock Tips: If you had invested Rs 1 lakh in this stock 6 months ago, you would have got Rs 3.09 lakh today