Shares may arrive tomorrow in the demat account of investors applying for Devyani International’s IPO. The share price of the company is about 68 per cent higher than the gray market issue price. At present it is Rs 151. The company’s IPO has been subscribed 116.71 times. Devyani International is the largest franchise company of KFC, Pizza Hut and Coffee Costa in India.
You can check the allotment status of your shares through the official website of BSE or the website of the registrar. This will let you know whether the account has come or not. Let us show you the way.
Check status like this through BSE website
- First of all go to the official website of BSE through the URL given below. https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- This will take you to the ‘Status of Issue Application’ page. There you have to select ‘Equity’ option.
- After this, Devyani International IPO has to be selected in the issue name in Dropbox.
- After that enter your application number and PAN number.
- To verify yourself, click on I am not a robot and then click on search. After this you will see the application status.
Check this way on the registrar website
- First you go to the Link Intime India website by clicking on the URL given below https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- After this, select the IPO name of the company in the drop-down list.
- You can enter one of four different credentials to verify yourself. These credentials include PAN number, your application number, DP client ID or IFSC code/ account number.
- After that select the application type and enter its details.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After this you will see the allotment details. If you do not allot the shares, then the refund will come in two days.
There can be punishment for check bounce, how much time is available to pay the payment, know its rules
Keep these things in mind before opening a Savings Account, you do not have to pay for every small facility