State Bank of India account holders can withdraw cash from ATMs even without debit cards. If SBI account holder wants to avail this facility, then it is necessary to have SBI’s Internet Banking F YONO App in his smartphone. With the help of YONO App, you will be able to withdraw cash even without debit card, but this will be done only at SBI ATM.
OTP cash withdrawal from YONO LITE App
Through the YONO LITE App, you can remove the cache without scanning the OTP, just the QR code. For this follow these steps: –
- Go to SBI ATM and click on QR Cash
- Select Amount
- QR code will appear after this
- Open Jonah Lite application
- Click QR Cash, scan the scanner by moving it to QR Code of ATM.
- Click Continue, your cash will be withdrawn.
Cash Withdrawal from YONO App
- Install the YONO App on your smartphone.
- Log in to your banking account in the YONO App.
- Click on the YONO Cash option in the dashboard.
- Click on the ATM section. After that the details on the screen will show the amount in your account.
- Enter withdrawal amount and click on Next.
- Fill the 6 digit YONO Cash PIN (as per your wish) and click on Next.
- Your mobile number will be registered with the bank account and a 6-digit Yano transaction number will come on it.
- The YONO transaction number remains valid for 4 hours.
- Go to SBI ATM and select Yono Cash option on ATM screen
- Validate by filling in the YONO cash transaction number and YONO cash PIN.
- Collect cash after authentication is complete.
Amit Shah’s meeting with NSA Chief Ajit Doval, IB chief and Delhi Police Commissioner amidst farmer agitation