You do not need to go anywhere to open an account with India Post Payment Bank (IPPB). You can easily do this work online sitting at home. This account can be used to make cash withdrawal, deposit money. Apart from this, there are many benefits of this account. Now we tell you how you can easily open a savings account in IPPB.
How to open account online
- Download IPPB Mobile Banking App in mobile phone.
- Open the IPPB Mobile Banking App and click on ‘Open Account’.
- Enter your PAN card number and Aadhar card number.
- After this you will get an OTP on the linked mobile number. Enter that OTP.
- Now you have to fill the name of your parents, educational qualification, address and nominee etc.
- After entering this information click on submit. With this the account will be opened.
- You can use this account through the app.
- The account holder has to complete the KYC process at the nearest post office branch within one year from the date of opening of the Digital Savings Account.
- This is necessary to keep this account active and convert it into a regular savings account.
- There is no provision of minimum balance to keep the account active.
- A maximum balance of Rs 1 lakh can be kept in the digital account till KYC is done.
Hospital expenses may have to be paid even if you have health insurance, know these important things
TMC’s letter to PM Modi for removal of Solicitor General, Tushar Mehta said – no meeting with Shubhendu