Multibagger Stock: Despite Omicron’s concern last week, the market saw a rally. The BSE Sensex closed 112.57 points higher at 57,124.31 and Nifty 50 FMCG rose 18.55 points to 17,003.75. It managed to close above the 17,000 mark. Nifty Midcap 100 fell 1.09 per cent and Smallcap 100 index closed flat with a negative trend. During this, the performance of some stocks was excellent. Know about these shares:-
- The market cap of this small-cap company is currently Rs 70 crore.
- The stock jumped 61% in 5 trading sessions last week.
- In 5 days, this stock went from Rs 13 to Rs 7.17.
- On Friday, it closed at Rs 17 with a gain of about 20%.
- The share of this company rose from Rs 14.74 to Rs 24.60.
- The company’s shares gave a return of 66.89%.
- On Friday, the stock closed at Rs 24.60 with a gain of about 5%.
- The market cap of this company is Rs 63.33 crore.
- The stock rose from Rs 21 to Rs 21.46 in the last week. This stock gave 62.45% return to the investors.
- On Friday, the stock closed at Rs 21.46 with a strength of 3.6%.
- The market cap of this company is Rs 122.34 crores.
Mankasia Coated Metals
- Last week, the stock rose from Rs 25 to Rs 31.80.
- Investors got a return of 04% from this stock.
- On Friday, the stock closed at Rs 80 with a gain of about 10%.
- The market cap of this company is Rs 40 crores.
shri krishna devkon
- The stock rose from Rs 82 to Rs 25 last week.
- Investors got 63 percent return from this stock.
- On Friday, the stock closed at Rs 25 with a gain of about 20 percent.
- The market cap of this company is Rs.00 crores.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)