Big Initiatives of Reliance: The outbreak of the second wave of corona virus epidemic continues in the country. Meanwhile, Reliance Industries (RIL) has taken a big initiative for its employees. Reliance has announced to pay salary for the next five years to the families of its employees who lost their lives due to Corona. Apart from this, the company will also bear the entire cost of education of the children of the deceased.
Employees and their families are of paramount importance to the company
Reliance Industries Limited Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani have announced the ‘Reliance Family Support and Welfare Scheme’ by issuing a statement. He has said, ‘Corona epidemic has come before us with the most horrifying experience in history. Some of us are facing bad times due to the pandemic. In such a situation, Reliance Industries stands with full force with the sick and lost employees and their families.
Reliance Family Support and Welfare Scheme will help
According to this scheme-
- The families of the employees who died from Corona will continue to get salary for the next 5 years.
- The victim’s family will also get one-time financial assistance up to Rs 10 lakh.
- The company will bear the entire cost of education of the deceased employees till the graduation of the children.
- The company will provide 100% payment of tuition fee, hostel accommodation and book fee till graduation degree to such children in any institution of the country.
- The company will also bear 100% of the premium for hospitalization for the spouse, parents and children till the children graduate.
- Employees who are corona infected or any member of their family is in the grip of Kovid, then they can take Kovid-19 leave till complete recovery physically and mentally.
The family will get 10 lakh on the death of off-roll employees due to corona
Not only this, Rs 10 lakh will also be paid to the bereaved family members of all off-roll employees of Reliance who succumbed to the pandemic.