Opening an account with India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) has now become very easy. For this, you do not even have to go to the post office anymore. Now you can do this work sitting at home.
For this, you have to download the IPPB app. The process after this is very easy. Today we will tell you this.
Keep in mind that to open an account with India Post Payment Bank, the applicant must be an Indian citizen of more than 18 years.
How to open this online account
- Download IPPB Mobile Banking App in Mobile Phone.
- Open the IPPB Mobile Banking App and click on ‘Open Account’.
- Enter your pen card number and Aadhaar card number.
- After this you will get an OTP on the linked mobile number. Enter that OTP.
- Now you have to fill your parents name, educational qualification, address and nominee etc.
- After entering this information, click submit. With this the account will be opened.
- You can use this account through the app.
- The account holder has to complete the KYC process at the nearest post office branch within one year of opening of the digital savings account.
- This is necessary to keep the account active and convert it into a regular savings account.
- There is no provision for minimum balance to keep the account active.
- Till KYC, a maximum balance of 1 lakh rupees can be kept in a digital account.
Know, what is the effect on the credit score of closing the personal loan ahead of time?