New Delhi: Today, on March 15, World Anniversary Day is being celebrated all over the world. World Emergence Day is celebrated to empower and create awareness among customers. In order to protect the marketism and social injustice to the customer, World Occupation Day is also celebrated.
On the occasion of World Emergence Day, an organization called Local Circle has conducted a survey. It has been revealed in this survey that due to Corona epidemic, the confidence of customers has increased in online shopping. 49% of the Indians surveyed said that in the last 12 months, online shopping sites and apps have become their favorite shopping destination.
Know the big things about the local circle survey.
- The people involved in the survey said that the biggest reason for the use of e-commerce is safety from Corona. Along with this, he described online shopping as convenient.
- 69% of online shoppers purchased ration items and essential items.
- According to the survey, people preferred large shopping sites as well as small platforms to buy ration items and essential items.
- Among those surveyed, 33% said that online shopping has become their habit. And now even after the market is fully opened, they are giving priority to shopping from online sites only.
- Since March 20, people have been using Big Basket, Amazon Fresh / Pantry, Geo Mart, Flipkart, Growers and other local sites.
- Customers involved in the survey said that in the last 12 months, there has been an improvement in the facility of refunds and returns on online shopping sites.
- Most of the people involved in the survey said that due to the easy process of free shipping, refunds and returns, they will do online shopping even further.
How did the survey happen?
More than 42 thousand people from 358 districts took part in this survey. Of these 66% were male and 34% were female. 48% were from Tier 1 cities, 31% from Tier 2 cities and 21% from Tier 3,4 cities and from rural areas. All the people involved in the survey first registered on the local circle.