Mutual Funds: Mutual funds are becoming a popular investment option. People are preferring to invest more especially in Mutual Funds through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). Through SIP, even those people who do not have a large amount to invest can make a big fund. Today we will tell you about some mutual fund schemes giving great returns, but before that we know what this SIP is.
- Money is invested in SIP every month.
- Investment in SIP can be closed, reduced or increased at any time.
- You can continue to invest in the same scheme even after discontinuing the SIP.
Today we have brought you information about 5 such equity schemes which have the highest 10-year SIP returns.
SBI Small Cap Fund
- This fund has an AUM (Asset Under Management) of Rs 10626 crore as on 31 October 2021.
- The fund has given 26.39 per cent annualized returns since its inception.
- More than 90% of the money in this fund is invested in equities.
Nippon India Small Cap Fund
- This fund was started in 2010.
- One can start with a SIP of just Rs 100 in the fund.
- Over a period of 1 year, the fund has given a return of 81 per cent.
- The fund has given 25.9 per cent annualized returns since its inception.
Mirae Asset Emerging Blue Chip Fund
- It is a large and mid cap fund and its AUM is Rs 20000 crores.
- The fund has given a return of 49.09% over a period of 1 year.
- One can invest in this fund with a minimum SIP of Rs 1000 and Rs 5000 as lumpsum.
- The fund has given 24.76 per cent return annually since its inception.
quant tax plan
- This Equity Linked Savings Scheme has given an annual return of 24.48 per cent in 10-year SIP returns.
- In this fund, you can take advantage of tax benefits up to Rs 1.5 lakh.
Kotak Small Cap Fund
- Launched in 2005, this small cap fund has given a return of 18.26% per annum.
- The return of this fund in the last 1 year period has been 86.41%.
- The fund has given 23.85 percent return annually since its inception.
(Investment advice in any fund is not given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including fluctuations in interest rates.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The mutual fund does not guarantee or guarantee any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to review the prospectus carefully and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in
Multibagger Stock Tips: This defense stock has given multibagger returns in the last 6 months, experts claim – will continue to rise even further
Multibagger Stock Tips: From Rs 6 to Rs 188, this penny stock gave investors 3000% return in one year