Bharat Gaurav Trains: On 23 November, Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnao had announced to start the third section of trains for railway tourism ‘Bharat Gaurav’ train in the country. The Railway Minister had said that the Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train would be run with the help of private companies. IRCTC will be responsible for its operation.
190 trains allotted for Bharat Gaurav trains
After the passenger, freight segment, the Railways has allocated about 190 Bharat Gaurav trains for this segment to introduce you to the cultural heritage of the country. Here we are telling you about the features of these trains and knowing their specialty, you would also like to travel in these trains.
When will Bharat Gaurav trains start
Bharat Gaurav trains are going to start from June 21 and the country’s first Bharat Gaurav tourist train is being prepared in the workshop of Alambagh, Lucknow.
Know the main features of Bharat Gaurav trains
- The special thing about Bharat Gaurav trains will be that they will be comfortable despite traveling long distances.
- The design of Bharat Gaurav trains will be very attractive and special care will be taken to provide comfort.
- A special coach with a better design will be attached for food and different types of food will be available in it.
- Apart from the central table in the dining room, entertainment like TV will also be arranged.
- A part of the toilet room will have a bathroom, in which passengers will also get the facility to take a bath during the journey.
- Only 10 to 15 years old bogies will be used for Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train.
- Madhubani paintings will also be installed inside the bogies of Bharat Gaurav trains which will showcase the cultural heritage of the country.
- IRCTC will run the first Bharat Gaurav train like Ramayana circuit train.
- The first Bharat Gaurav train will also go to Ram Janaki temple in Janakpur, Nepal via Ayodhya.
- The journey of the first Bharat Gaurav train on IRCTC Ramayana circuit will be of 18 days.
- Trains run under Bharat Gaurav will run under package tour in which the operator will have the responsibility of taking the tourist from the hotel to the local tourist places.
- In future, Vande Bharat, Vista Dome, and LHB coaches will also be added to Bharat Gaurav train.
read this also
Teacher’s Salary: How much is the salary of teachers and what is the standard, know all the information here
Bajaj Finserv: Good News! Bajaj Finance hikes interest rates on deposits, know how much interest you will get on FD