Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio: Veteran investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala continued to earn money from his diversified investment portfolio in 2021. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s already listed portfolio of stocks helped him double or in some cases even quadruple his investments this year.
‘Big Bull’ Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, known for his value-picking investment strategy, has invested in everything from blue-chip bets like Titan and Tata Motors to small-cap companies like TARC and Anant Raj Is. We are telling you about 6 shares owned by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala which have more than doubled so far this year:-
Tata Motors: 156%
- The Tata group’s stock is trading at Rs 20 per share with a gain of 156 per cent so far this year.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala had bought shares of this auto giant in the quarter ended September 2020.
- Through the year, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala booked profits in the stock as it moved higher.
- At present, ‘Big Bull’ holds 67 crore shares of Tata Motors. At present, the value of his holding is Rs 1,752 crore.
Man Infraconstruction: 333%
- The share price of MAN Infrastructure rose to 333% in 2021, which is near the all-time high.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs 8 per share.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 30 lakh shares or 21% stake in the company. He has been holding the stock for more than half a decade now.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s stake in the company is valued at Rs 7 crore.
- MAN Infra is the best performing stock owned by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala in terms of year-to-date returns.
DB Realty: 207%
- The share price of Maharashtra-based DB Realty has soared 207% in 2021, but is still miles away from its all-time high.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs 45.8 per share.
- As per the data available on the stock exchanges, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s wife holds 50 lakh shares of the company, which is 2.06% stake in the company. The stake is valued at Rs 23 crore.
Anant Raj: 187%
- After falling continuously for almost 10 years, the share price of Anant Raj became higher in 2021.
- On Tuesday, the stock was trading at Rs 76.85 per share.
- According to BSE data, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 1 crore equity shares of the firm, which is 3.39% stake in the company.
- Jhunjhunwala’s stake in the company is valued at Rs 76.85 crore.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is the promoter of Aptech and along with his wife holds 24% stake or 96.68 lakh shares in the company.
- Aptech’s stock climbed sharply in 2021 and is now trading at Rs 358.15 per share.
- The value of ‘Big Bull’ investment in Aptech is Rs 346.28 crore.
- The real estate firm has more than doubled this year and is now trading at Rs 25 per share.
- According to BSE data, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 59% stake or 46.95 lakh equity shares in the company. The value of his stake at the current market price is Rs 23.12 crore.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)