Harry Kane: “I’m staying” – 175 million move from Tottenham to ManCity off the table



Last act in the longest transfer theater this summer!

England captain Harry Kane (28) confirmed at noon that he would stay at Tottenham Hotspur! The striker star on Twitter: “I will stay at Tottenham this summer and focus 100% on making the team a success.”

In the past few weeks, Kane had been linked with a move to Manchester City time and again. The “Skyblues” were allegedly ready to pay 175 million euros. Kane would have been the Premier League’s record transfer.

As the English media recently reported, the Spurs were never willing to give up Kane. The club is said to have rejected an offer for the said 175 million euros.

Kane, on the other hand, allegedly insisted on a “gentlemen’s agreement”. Thereafter, Tottenham boss Daniel Levy (59) is said to have allowed him to leave the club until 2024 despite a valid contract. However, Levy is said to have only been willing to do so when it comes to moving abroad …

The captain of the Three Lions did not appear in training for the time being after the European Championship and the subsequent vacation. Because of this, he was hostile to fans. The accusation: He would rather be on vacation in Florida than show up for training.

Kane returned to the team’s squad last weekend. He was substituted on against Wolverhampton 20 minutes before the end.

Kane now on Twitter: “It was amazing to see the Spurs fans’ reception on Sunday and to read some of the messages of support I’ve received over the past few weeks.”

Kane comes from the Spurs youth. He has been loaned four times and has been a hugely important player at Tottenham since 2013. In 337 competitive games he scored 221 goals (47 assists) for the club. Now it is clear: there will probably be more!

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *