ITR Filing Tips: The last date to file ITR for the financial year 2020-21 is 30 September 2021. If you are filing ITR for the first time, then you must know what documents are required for this work. This is what we are going to tell you today.
- Form-16 is an important document for job seekers.
- ITR is filed with the help of this.
- Form-16 is given to the employee by his company.
- It contains complete information about the salary of the employee and the tax deducted from the salary.
- Every employer is required to give Form-16 to his employee.
- This form is issued by the Income Tax Department.
- Form 26AS contains complete information about the tax levied on the income of a person.
- Income Tax Department website This can be done by entering the PAN number from the .
- Comparison of Form-16 and Form 26AS is beneficial to know whether the tax deduction is same in both the places.
- If you have made any FD in any bank or post office or if you have deposited money in any other interest earning scheme, then definitely keep a certificate of interest income or bank statement with you.
- Under Section 80TTA of Income Tax Act, you can get tax exemption on interest earned up to Rs 10 thousand.
- Tax Saving Investment is the investment which is made to save tax.
- Documents of Tax Saving Investment (LIC Premium Receipt, PPF Investment Passbook, Donation Receipt, Tuition Fee etc.) to their employer on time."text-align: justify;">Medical Insurance and Expense Documents
- You can claim tax exemption on health insurance premium up to Rs.25 thousand under section 80D.
- These insurance policies can be for you, your spouse, children.< /li>
- If you are a senior citizen then you can get tax exemption on health insurance premium up to Rs.50,000.
Interest Income Certificate
Tax Saving Proof of Investment