Due to the Corona epidemic, the economic condition of many people in the country has deteriorated, as well as many people have lost their jobs. If you need money during this pandemic, then you can withdraw money from your Provident Fund (PF) account for this. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has given exemption to people to withdraw PF during the corona epidemic.
You can withdraw your money in EPFO under certain circumstances. You can withdraw money even if you have lost your job or have been unemployed for more than two months. Apart from this, you can also do this for building a house, illness, education of children. If a person is unemployed for a month, then he can withdraw 75 percent of his PF account. Also, in the next month, he can also withdraw the remaining 25 percent of the amount. Let us know the complete process of withdrawing money from PF account online.
Here is the whole process
First of all, log on to the EPFO website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/. For this, you have to enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) and password. Here you can check your PF account details. In this, you will get information about the amount deposited in your account and your bank account number associated with it.
After this you click on the Dash board of UAN. Here you will get the option of online services, after clicking on which a drop menu will open in front of you. In the drop menu, you have to click on the claim option. After that select the Proceed for Online Claim option to submit your claim form. After this click on PF Advance Form 31.
Must give reason for withdrawing money
As soon as you select the option of Proceed for Online Claim. Here you have to give information about the reason for withdrawing your money. Also you have to tell how much money you have to withdraw. You will have to upload the documents related to the work for which you are withdrawing this money. All of your information provided with these documents will be confirmed by your employer (the company you work for). After this, your PF money will be deposited in your account in a few days. Usually, the money is transferred to your account within 15 to 20 days of submitting the claim form.
UP ADG Prashant Kumar claims – Terrorists were looking for the first attack on August 15, ATS foiled a big conspiracy
Delhi government will go to Supreme Court against Haryana government on water issue- Raghav Chadha