PF account is very important for the jobbers. It is very important to transfer the amount deposited in the EPF account to the new EPF account after changing jobs. Now this process has become very easy. Anyway, many facilities related to EPFO have now gone online.
The EPFO has told about this entire process by tweeting itself. We are telling you how you can transfer the amount deposited in EPF account to the new EPF account.
Know how to transfer EPF online
– EPFO (@socialepfo) December 23, 2020
Follow these steps
- Log in with the UAN and password on the EPFO Unified Member Portal.
- Go to ‘Online Services’ and click on ‘One Member-One EPF Account (Transfer Request)’.
- Verify ‘Personal Information’ and ‘PF Account’ related to current employment.
- Click on ‘Get Details’, here you will see the details of the PF account of the previous job.
- Choose one of the previous or current employers to attest the form.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ to get one time password on UAN registered mobile number. After this enter ‘OTP’ and click on ‘Submit’.
- After this, the amount deposited in one EPF account will be transferred to another account.
These three things are necessary for this process
- Your Unified Account Number (UAN) must be active.
- Your mobile number should also be linked with UAN. You will get OTP on this mobile number.
- Documents related to your KYC should be updated.
Beware of borrowers with mobile apps, be warned by RBI