PAN Card Download: PAN card is one of the most important financial documents in today’s time. PAN card i.e. Permanent Account Number is used in many places like for filing Income Tax Return, for opening account in bank, buying jewellery, starting business and buying property etc. PAN card is used for this. In such a situation, if the PAN card is lost somewhere, then all the work related to our financial sector stops.
If your PAN card is also lost, then there is no need to worry in such a situation. You can download electronic PAN from the Income Tax website sitting at home. This work will take you only 10 minutes. So let us tell you about the process of downloading e-PAN card in just 10 minutes in case of loss of PAN card-
Process for e-pan card download-
- To download e-PAN card, first of all you visit the official website of Income Tax.
- Here you will see the option of e-PAN card, click on it.
- After this you will be asked to enter the PAN number. Enter PAN card number.
- Next you will be asked to enter Aadhar card number after PAN card. Enter it.
- Then enter the date of birth.
- After that click on Terms and Conditions.
- Next you will be asked to fill the Registered Mobile Number. Fill it.
- After that enter OTP.
- After that click on Confirmation option.
- After that pay the fee for downloading the e-PAN.
- You make the payment through net banking.
- After that you will be able to download e-PAN.
- To download the PDF of the e-PAN card, you have to enter the password of the date of birth. Your e-PAN will be downloaded.
read this also-
Cyber Fraud: Keep these things in mind while calling customer care, you will not be a victim of fraud!
Aadhaar Card Update: If you want to find out the Aadhaar center, then call on this number! will work soon