EPF: Many times, more than one Employees Provident Fund (PF, EPF) account of a person gets opened after changing jobs. UAN That is, there is a universal account number. There should be only one UAN but some people also have more than one UAN.
Deactivate old UAN like this
- You have to inform your employer to get the old UAN closed.
- If you want, [email protected] You can directly inform EPFO by emailing on Will be closed.
- Only existing UAN will be operational.
- Now you have to apply for transfer of funds from old UAN to PF account linked to new PF account.
- After your application, EPFO will transfer the funds of all your old PF accounts to the new UAN and linked PF account.
- Visit https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Go to ‘One Member One EPF Account’
- You will need to enter ‘With Your Existing UAN and Password’ Log in to ‘One Member One EPF Account’.
- Now go to ‘Request for Transfer of Account’ in ‘Online Services’.
- Here the funds in your old PF account Apply for transfer of new UAN to linked PF account.
- When you do this, the EPFO system gets to know that someone is transferring funds from one UAN to another.
- After this EPFO verifies your details and detects multiple UAN cases.
- On completion of verification, EPFO deactivates all your old UANs. Links the PF accounts linked to these with the new / existing UAN.
- Member employee is informed through SMS
- Informed about this by sending an SMS to the PF account holder She goes. The SMS comes to the account holder’s number which is registered with EPFO.
- After this the account holder can be asked whether to keep the new UAN active or not.
- After this the funds of all your old PF accounts will be transferred to the PF account linked to the new UAN.
- In cases where the employee has to get the outstanding PF from the previous company, the system will automatically generate the new UAN number in the ECR. adds up. Hence in such cases, the outstanding amount gets transferred to the new PF account linked with the new UAN.
How to transfer EPF online
- Visit https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and log in here by entering UAN, Password and Captcha.
- ‘Online Services’ In the section ‘One Member- One EPF Account’ Click on it.
- New page will open on which you can check your personal details.
- Click on ‘Get Details’ to check PF details
- Enter the OTP you will get on the registered mobile number in the space provided and click on submit.
- Now you have to fill Form 13 . In this, PF details of old and existing employers are asked.
- A tracking ID will be generated after filling Form 13.
- From Tracking ID you can track the progress of PF transfer.
- Take a printout of the form, sign it and send it to your employer within 10 days.
- Both your employers will verify the details filled and the information is correct Will approve it when done.
- After this the PF will be transferred.
< li>Now click on ‘Get OTP’.
Multibagger Stock Tips: These stocks of IT sector did amazing this year, giving returns of up to 250%, making investors rich
Investment Tips: You will have to invest only once in this government scheme, after this you will get Rs 61250 annually throughout life