EPFO UAN Aadhar Link: The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has given a big relief to the EPF members. The deadline for linking EApp account with Aadhar card has been extended. Now subscribers can link their UAN with Aadhaar till December 31. Earlier its last date was 31 August. EPFO has given this information through tweet.
It is mandatory for the members of EPFO to link their EPF account with Aadhaar. Under the Social Security Code 2020, EPFO had decided to link Aadhaar. Under this, the UAN of all the members is also mandatory to be Aadhaar verified. Therefore it is necessary for you to link your EPF account with Aadhaar and verify UAN with Aadhaar.
If you do not link your EPF account with Aadhaar by December 31, then the contribution from the company can be stopped. Apart from this, you may also face trouble in withdrawing the money deposited in the EPF account. You can link Aadhaar by visiting the official website of EPFO. With this you will not face any problem related to EPF account in future.
How to link EPF account with Aadhaar
- First of all login by visiting the official website epfindia.gov.in.
- After that go to ‘Online Services’ and go to ‘e-KYC Portal’. Here click on the option of Link UAN Aadhaar.
- Enter your UAN number and registered mobile number in it.
- OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and your Aadhaar number.
- After that you click on submit button and verify it by clicking on OTP verification.
- After this, your company will be contacted by EPFO for authentication of Aadhaar-EPF account linking. After getting the verification from your company to link Aadhaar with EPF account, the account will be linked with Aadhaar.
read this also-
IRCTC Religious tour package: Want to visit religious places of the country, enjoy special tour of IRCTC
The biggest problem will end, now you can download Aadhar Card even without registered mobile number, know how